Select the button below if you need to authorize another party (Social Worker, Advocate, etc) to speak with the housing authority on your behalf.


Select the button below if you need to submit the forms needed for the housing authority to contact your physician to verify a status of handicapped/disabled.  Please follow the instructions on the form.

Select the button below to print out an Emergency Application for State-Aided Housing.

Click on the blue box below to print out a preliminary application for state-aided housing.  Please fill out the application and drop off or mail to:

Athol-Orange Housing Authorities

21 Morton Meadows

Athol, MA  01331